We review your web presence and identify what needs to be put in place to ensure you are reaching your market through mobile.
Does your website work on mobile?
Do you need a set up a dedicated mobile website?
Do you need to develop a mobile app?
The answer depends on your target market.
What is becoming increasingly important is that you now need to include Mobile Marketing when planning any Interactive Online Marketing Strategy. In Ireland mobile usage is increasing week by week, whether through iphone, android or another mobile devise, mobile now cannot be ignored. Mobile marketing is a powerful marketing tool for engaging with customers.
Do we need a mobile website? A common question asked by businesses.
Do most of your customers have a mobile phone? Then the answer is YES.
- Mobile plays a different role in your communications strategy than traditional web.
- The mobile user is generally on a mission to find a specific piece of information about a product or a service.
- So you must cut to the chase and present them with the specific information they want at that time.
- Mobile users may search differently with shorter search terms and more precise/shorter questions. So as a provider you must address their needs.
- Other factors like presenting the most relevant information, in order of priority for the user (not your business), ensuring fast download speed and in a format that is usable by them, on their mobile.
- Get in front of your potential customers when they are on their mobiles.
- Find out how the use mobile most effectively to reach your prime customers. Contact us now at WebResults.ie by email (email@example.com) or by phone (01) 2071872.
- Applications also known as apps are internet based applications that are run on smart phones and mobile devices.
- Apps are normally downloaded onto a mobile device and are a great tool for interacting with mobile users.
- Apps can range from social networking, email, games and news.
- iPhone Apps are one of the most popular forms of apps at the moment whereby millions of applications have been created by third parties and apple.
- Many of the apps are free but some start at 79 cent upwards.
- At present over 150 million are accessing Facebook using mobile devices, so apps are an ideal way to engage with your customers.
- Mobile advertising is a form of advertising run through mobile devices.
- Ad’s can be shown as a web banner which shows at the top of the page or as a web poster which is shown at the bottom of the page.
- Other forms of mobile advertising include MMS advertising, game advertising, application advertising and mobile video advertising.
- Over 600,000 people in Ireland have a smart phones with over 8 millions apps been downloaded so far mobile advertising is an effective way of interacting with your customers.
Contact WebResults.ie to talk about how you can use mobile to build your web presence and reach mobile users with your products & services
Choose how you would like to work with us (perhaps a combination of our services) to address your business needs.
We research your marketing, devise your Digital Marketing Strategy and set up and manage your on-going Digital Marketing Activities.
The Web Mentor Programme
We guide you and work with you to implement the best combination of services
We carry out face to face tracking in the areas of Digital Marketing, where you don’t currently have the necessary skills / knowledge.
Training, Mentoring & Support: A customised programme is developed to meet the needs of your business.