There are many benefits to PPC, including:
- Certainty, you know your advertisement will appear on specific pages if you pay for it. Organic ads can change at any time but will not happen for PPC.
- If your company has just been established, PPC allows you to stand tall with larger, more established companies. Of course you have to pay for this privilege, but long term it could be worth it.
- You can track which keywords work for you and which do not, SEO can take a long time to decipher this compared to PPC.
- PPC doesn’t need to cost much, you can make your mind up about how much you are willing to pay.
If you think your company would like to consider using PPC advertising, here is how to get started:
- Decide which search engine you feel is best suited to you.
- Do keyword research, this will help you figure out what area is best for you to target.
- Understand the costing of the PPC advertisements, you will have to pay everytime someone clicks on your advertisement, so be aware of this when you are bidding for places.
The main thing to bare in mind is that the best course is to use PPC and SEO in conjunction with each other, help one help the other. You may not want to use PPC forever so using it to assist your SEO through keyword research etc is a great idea!
Here’s How We Can Help
WebResults offers a review of your existing AdWords account. Find out where your campaigns are leaking money and learn how to fix the “holes” to boost return on your PPC investment. Click here to contact the Experts Today!